Installation of a Level custom mural requires a higher attention to detail than installation of standard repeat wallcovering. The individual panels that comprise your mural must be installed in the correct orientation and sequence, and there are special considerations to ensure a successful installation. Before beginning installation, thoroughly read all included installation instructions and installation diagrams.
PRIOR TO INSTALLATION
- Confirm that you have the correct product for your installation.
- Familiarize yourself with the installation diagram, and look for any potential discrepancy between the diagram and the actual installation space.
- Inspect the mural. If at all possible, unbox and inspect every panel of the mural ahead of time, looking for any apparent defects. If space doesn’t allow the entire mural to be laid out, inspect each panel as you prepare them for installation.
- Assess all walls for significant bowing or other uneven surfaces that may cause misalignment of panels.
- Follow all included installation instructions and installation diagram.
If no defect is evident before installation, the material should be inspected after three (3) panels are installed. Should you discover any problems at this time (or at any point during installation), STOP IMMEDIATELY and CONTACT LEVEL at (216) 432-1400 x.108. LEVEL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHARGES OVER THREE (3) PANELS OF MATERIAL.