Augment Your Level Experience
The newest Level Digital Wallcoverings book now features augmented reality on select pages to provide useful and practical information about digitally printed wallcovering and film in a much richer and more interesting way.
Our goal is to make specifying Level Digital Wallcoverings as effective, efficient, and effortless as possible. You now have instant access to educational videos, links to related content, expanded information from our knowledge base and more, all available in real-time as you turn the pages.
Simply download the free Layar app, scan the pages identified as interactive, and watch the book come alive with:
- Answers to our most frequently asked questions
- Demonstrations of our custom processes for both design and color
- Tips & tricks for optimal printing and getting the most out of our materials
- Best practices throughout our entire process – from initial concept through proofing and production
- The first time you scan the book, it may take a few seconds for the app to recognize the images. After pages should be recognized almost instantly.
- Especially on your first scan, hold your phone or tablet so that the entire page fills the scan box in the app.
- Try to avoid glare (especially on the cover) when scanning.
- iPhone Users: If the videos play with no sound, push the Mute button on the side of your phone. You need to override the iOS setting to mute volume on apps.
Need more help?
Contact us for further troubleshooting assistance with the Layar app.